A benefit for Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge
Saturday, September 21
8:00am - 12:00pm (Rain or Shine!)
Harriet Island Regional Park
Pavilion & Stage
200 Dr. Justus Ohage Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55107
Gather your amazing super friends or co-workers, lace up your shoes, and join the fight against drug and alcohol abuse. Join Mn Adult & Teen Challenge on Saturday, September 21 as we walk and run to save lives.
Fun is required and costumes are encouraged, and there will be prizes, food, and games. You...can be a Hero!
WAYS TO BE INVOLVED
- Form a team and ask others to join you.
- Participate as an individual and beat the recommended target goal of $250.
- Encourage your social groups to form teams and participate in an event that will benefit their communities.
- Ask your employer if you can form a corporate team or sponsor the event.
- If you can't run or walk with us, support a super hero who is!
Online registration closes Wednesday, September 18 at 8:00pm. T-shirt sizes are guaranteed for anyone who registers by Sunday, September 8.