TURNING IN DONATIONS
Only funds turned in before 5:00pm Friday, June 4, 2021, will qualify fishing teams for fundraising prizes. Funds raised after that time should be mailed to the address below.
Mail In Funds or Bring Funds to the Central Mn Adult & Teen Challenge Office
- All checks should be made out to Mn Adult & Teen Challenge.
- Your team number should be in the memo line of each check.
- Yellow, postage-paid submission envelopes will be provided when teams register and funds should be sent to Mn Adult & Teen Challenge as they are raised.
- Your donation tracking sheet must be filled out completely (including mailing address) for all individual donors to receive tax credit for their donations.
- Add your team number/name to each submission envelope.
- Turn any cash you receive into checks or money orders when mailing in funds.
- Teams may continue fundraising and submit additional contributions post event, but donations submitted after 5:00pm on Friday, June 4, 2021 will not count towards fundraising prizes.
Mail To or Drop Off Funds At:
MN Fishing Challenge
Central Mn Adult & Teen Challenge
2424 Business Hwy 371
Brainerd, MN 56401