TURNING IN DONATIONSOnly funds received in the office or online before before Thursday, June 17, 2021, will qualify fishing teams for fundraising prizes. Funds raised after that time should be mailed to the addresses below.
Mail In Funds to the North American Fishing Challenge Headquarters
- All checks should be made out to the North American Fishing Challenge.
- Your team number should be in the memo line of each check.
- Donation tracking forms will be provided when teams register and funds should be sent to North American Fishing Challenge Headquarters as they are raised.
- Your donation tracking form must be filled out completely (including mailing address) for all individual donors to receive tax credit for their donations.
- Add your team number/name to each donation tracking form.
- Turn any cash you receive into checks or money orders when mailing in funds.
- Teams may continue fundraising and submit additional contributions post event, but donations submitted after 4:00pm CST on Friday, June 18, 2021 will not count towards fundraising prizes.
Mail Funds To:
U.S. Teams Canadian Teams
North American Fishing Challenge Adult & Teen Challenge of Central Canada, Inc.
740 E. 24th St. 260 Jean Marc Ave.
Minneapolis, MN 55404 Sunnyside, MB R5R 0E6